HW: Other Hawkwind list/"rule of thumb"

Stephan Spiegel spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET
Sat Feb 5 21:14:10 EST 2000

> I've pretty much gone vegan these days.... I was surprised how easy it
> really is to completely stop eating meat and meat products.
> John Majka

Me too, really.  I do Chicken and Turkey.  I lived out in the country, just
recently, and have had close contact with the "roaming cheeseburgers"
as they feed off the scourage of the earth.  They are filthy, stinky and
stupid
animals.  And you should see the trail of FLIES that follow them ! !
They don't wipe their butt either, when they take a dump.

Now who's heading to McDonalds?

The Hawkman