BOC: Aftershow appearances

Thomas Nelson gumby at TELIS.ORG
Sun Feb 6 00:35:34 EST 2000

Hi!

This the Gumbyman coming briefly out of the lurking territories.

I just picked up tickets to a BOC concert in Eureka, CA (at Club West).

I was wondering whether or not it was common for Eric, Allen, or Buck
to come out after the show (and if so, were is the best spot to find
them)? I would love to get Buck to sign Flat Out and the Ricky
Browning Concert Video.

The only other BOC concert I've been to was between the CN and
Imaginos albums.  The friends I attended with weren't interested in
waiting around afterwards.

My wife wants to hear "I Love the Night."  I told her not to get her
heart set on it.  But hopefully they are still performing "Golden Age
of Leather."

Thanks folks!

Lovesign,

Thomas Nelson
The Gumbyman
"And have I not told you that what you mistake for madness is but
over-acuteness of the senses?"
                                        "The Tell-tale Heart"
                                                by Edgar Allan Poe