OFF/"rule of thumb" and other MEATY topix

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Sun Feb 6 15:24:20 EST 2000

In a message dated 2/6/00 2:50:52 PM, chrisr at TIAC.NET writes:

<< or honey. >>

aw c'mon man, isnt that going a bit too far?
not HONEY?
====
from my unvegetarian perspective,  it's an worthy aspiration to not eat meat;
 stranger things have happened in my life than if i were to stop eating meat.

it would help if what meat i eat didnt taste good, though.

but please, tell me why i shouldnt think not eating honey, as if it was veal
(lol) or some other meat, is kinda _wack?

"<>"