OFF: "Space Does Not Care" Play-list 2/5/00

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Thu Feb 10 16:38:58 EST 2000

"SPACE DOES NOT CARE" airs every Sat evening from 5-8pm PST on 88.3fm KUCR.
For comments, questions, requests to be added or removed from this mailing
list, e-mail: chuckrecs at aol.com. Thanks, Chuck

WEB-RADIO INSTRUCTIONS FOR WINAMP   :

1) Download the Winamp installation file from the address below.  "Winamp
Basic" rather than the larger file, "Winamp Complete," is all you'll need to
hear KUCR.

http://www.winamp.com/winamp/download/index.phtml

After you've downloaded the installation file (Winamp25c.exe is the latest
at this time), run it by double-clicking. This will install Winamp on your
computer.

After you've installed Winamp, you need to run the actual Winamp program
(Winamp.exe) but first you need to connect to your internet server so Winamp
can connect to the Internet.  When you run Winamp, a small screen comes up
on the left with lots of fancy controls.  Ignore them to begin with.  Also
on the right, a web page is displayed which you can also ignore.  On the
lower left hand corner is a button which says "add".  Click that and then
click the top button of the three that come up above the one you just
clicked on.  When asked to provide an internet address, type in the
following http://www.kucr.org:8000

Say OK.  One more step.  Double click on the item in the file box of Winamp
and it will start to play KUCR live.  If it stops playing or breaks up,
double click again to reconnect.

2/5/00

1.Spacehead--Mechanoid Dream/Hail the Messiahs/Dark Star (In Space We
Trust... '95-'98; thanks to Andy G)
2.Spirits Burning--Smart Messages in the Sand (New Worlds by Design)
3.Hawkwind--D-rider/Web Weaver (Hall of the Mountain Grill)

4.Escapade--Prologue (Inner Translucence)
5.Guru Guru--UFO (UFO, Space Box comp)
6.Mushroom--A Song of Remembrance for a time when Wife-swapping was
considered Politically Correct (Analog Hi-fi Surprise)
7.Bondage Fruit--Screen Game (acoustic) (IV)

8.Word of Life--When I Was in Space.../Way to Go (...Dust)
9.Korai Orom--Track #3 (??)
10.Ozric Tentacles--Shaping the Pelm (Pungent Effulgent)

11.C3PO vs. H2O--Positive Reverberation (Amberdelic Space 2 comp)
12.Orb--Supernova at the End of the Universe (Adventures Beyond the
Ultraworld)
13.Gong--I've Been Stoned Before Mr. Lonshanks O Mother/Radio Gnome Invisible
(Est Mort)

14.Krel--I Can See Starz/So Long (Ad Astra)
15.Darxtar--Dark Daze (Daybreak)
16.Escapade--Destination Somewhere (Inner Translucence)
17.Amanita--Sound and Density (Serenity)
18.Hawkwind--Acid Test/Damnation Alley (Palace Springs)

19.Loop Guru--Olwana (Amberdelic Space 2 comp)

Thanks, Chuck