Off:Darxtar etc

SHLL (Scott Heller) SHLL at NOVO.DK
Fri Feb 11 05:17:45 EST 2000

        Hej,

        I did speak with Sören from Darxtar and the new CD Tombola will be
released on Delerium hopefully by May. He did not actually know as Delerium
has had everything for 6 months and it is still not out. They are very slow.

        He hoped they could play some concerts this summer. The band has
been totally inactive for the last half year.

        As for Bedoiun, it seems the same old thing, slow negoiations with
labels that put out good product (Black Widow) but are very slow.  Seems
they should have loads of material?

        New Dark Sun- Ice Ritual CD will be out next month and the limited
edition 300 copies on vinyl soon after (this will be on a label I am part of
here in denmark. We will also release a new double live On Trial record,
limited to 300 copies on vinyl only in April.

        SCott