BOC: Aftershow appearances

Hall, Russell J russell.j.hall at LMCO.COM
Fri Feb 11 06:32:40 EST 2000

Don't forget the possibility of a PRE-show appearance.  The last two BOC
shows I went to, I was able to chat up with Eric and Bobby before the show.

P.S> By "Chat Up" I mean,
ME: "Hey Eric!"
EB: "HEY A**HOLE! THAT'S MY BEER! SECURITY!"

or

ME: "How's it Going Bobby."