OFF: FOGHAT

DIGEST Stuart A Hamilton stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Fri Feb 11 12:34:54 EST 2000

Tragic news.  Foghat Live was the 2nd LP I ever bought and
remains a favourite to this day.

SAH
NP Foghat - Greatest Hits Vol 2

On 10 Feb 00, at 18:28, DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:

> In a message dated 2/10/00 4:57:36 PM, RMayo19761 at AOL.COM writes:
>
> <<
> << Just found out-Lonsome Dave from Foghat died on February 7
>  Slow Ride, take it easy
>  >>

> =============
> R.I.P.  and such.
>
> foghat came about when  2 or 3 (?) guys, incl. dave peverett, left savoy
> brown after their "hellbound train lp" (maybe that band's best, if you go
> for that). Foghat was an easy band to be scorned by folx listening to punk
> rock 45's in the middle '70s, but i suppose they were analogous to a band
> like, um, status quo.  folx came to get rocked and sho 'nuff yes they did.
> and try not to slip on the vomit on the floor as you leave.
>
> HI-YO SILVER!
> Lonesome Dave
> -_-
>

> "<>"

Blessings and peace from Zeitgeist - Reflections Of The Underground
E-zine, freezine and online Record Store http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com
PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK
"The way I keep in touch with the world is very gingerly, because the world touches too hard"  Don Van Vliet
alternate url: http://members.tripod.com/~zeitgeist_scot