HW: Australian Tour Merchandise

Sonique sonique at SONIQUE.NET
Sat Feb 12 05:26:33 EST 2000

Hi all,

If anyone out there in Hawkfanland is interested in obtaining Hawkwind
merchandise from the Australian leg of the current tour, I may be able to
help. The organiser of the tour will be getting back to me in a day or two
with pricing on the T-Shirts (and possibly some other goodies) which he is
having prepared this week.

Any takers should mail me privately (off list) if they would like to buy a T-
Shirt (or any other merch) and include the quantity and size. I'll reply off
list with prices and details of the design when I have them, but note that I
will need the money in advance as I have to pick up the goods on the night of
the Metro gig in Sydney on the 24th (and I'm strapped right now so can't
cover it).

(I would estimate that the shirts could be around $A30 as small runs are not
that cheap, and I would guess about $A10 for international postage. I'll
visit the PO during the week to get a better estimate on that.)

Hopefully we can help cover some of his losses and at the same time be able
to own what will surely become a collectors item of sorts. Show your support!!

In other news - I've learned today that Hawkwind will be interviewed for a
music program to be aired on our national ABC TV network (like the british
BBC)!!!!

(Yes Bernhard et al, I will be taping it <g>)

Sonique

The email address   ---> sonique at sonique.net
The current project ---> http://sonique.net/house
The bank balance    ---> In the red :)