OFF: DarXtar, Bedouin and record labels; + PT news

Mon Feb 14 10:00:25 EST 2000

> Part of this could be a continuing failure to market the band to the
> Kyuss/FuManchu/OrangeGoblin crowd. Part of this could be a failure to
> market the band at all! Part of it could be that things seem a little
> shaky inside Bedouin -- what, for example, is the lineup these days?
> Is the band actually a going concern? Hell, I've no idea! Where's the
> band website that was promised a year ago? Does it exist?

No, because while it's cheap to set up a website, it's not completely free,
plus you need a computer (and computer skills) to put one together.  But I
bet if somebody volunteered to help...

-- Andy

mailto:Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com; http://www.andy.gilham.btinternet.co.uk