OFF: now Spacious Mind/Bedouin

Mon Feb 14 08:03:25 EST 2000

At 16.06 -0500 00-02-13, K Henderson wrote:
>Carl said...
>>Have Delerium actually released Spacious Mind albums? Which ones?
>
>Yes...(Singular) album.  The Mind of A Brother.  Get it immediately.  It's
>very good.

Mmmm, must look into this.

>>I seriously need to get some Spacious Mind stuff. I can't find anything
>>in the US,
>
>Yeah, well, even Delerium stuff isn't easily found over here.  I got mine
>from Richard Stockwell (www.cranium.co.nz) in NZ, in fact, for $15.50.  You
>might check with Ken Golden (www.jersey.net/~lasercd) and/or Greg Walker
>(synphonic.8m.com) to see if they have it.  Their current online catalogs
>don't list it, but it's fairly new and they might have gotten it in
>since then.

Thanks--I'll check.

>Where's the CD release of 'Garden of a Well Fed Head' now?

Yeah, seriously. This kollector vinyl release business is all very
well, but makes it difficult to sell your records to people who only
have CD players!

>P.S.  FYI, The Quill is apparently on Meteor City, another potential home
>for Bedouin if they could manage it.

Good point. After all, Meteor City released an EP by the excellent
Misdemeanor "från Stockholm" so I shouldn't think Bedouin would be a
big stretch. (But I'm still waiting for their Trouble tribute).

>P.P.S.  Didja hear what Dave said about Alan on the MK discs??  Something
>like, "I dunno...I guess he's got a Motorhead tribute band or something."
>Surely, that can't continue to be his main focus?  Maybe the guitar spot is
>still up in the air...is Massett gone for good?  Maybe they should consider
>a LLG/Snorkwind/Bedouin travelling triple bill?  I'd like to see
>that over here!

If Alan is focusing on a Motorhead tribute band, then he's lost his
mind. Otherwise, everyone polish up your guitars and audition ;)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson