OFF: DarXtar, Bedouin and record labels; + PT news

Tue Feb 15 07:53:38 EST 2000

At 15.00 +0000 00-02-14, Andy Gilham wrote:
>No, because while it's cheap to set up a website, it's not completely free,
>plus you need a computer (and computer skills) to put one together.  But I
>bet if somebody volunteered to help...

Harumph ;)

Well, Harvard finally got around to noticing I wasn't affiliated with
them and blowing away my account and webspace ;) so I've not got a
webstead myself just now (though something will be arising from the
ashes once I've finished redesigning it). I would have no problem
setting up some pages for Bedouin, though to be successful there'd
have to be regular info coming from the band's camp and probably an
online store (and it might take me at least a little while to learn
how to set that up!).

On the other hand, if someone already doing an HW-related site wanted
to take on Bedouin as well ... ;)

Cheers,
Carl
--