Hawkwind on Australian TV

Adrian Parr age.p at CONIFERSCLOSE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Feb 16 04:49:31 EST 2000

Hello folks

Got the following mail today from the production assistant at the studio in
Sydney where Hawkwind will be appearing on Australian TV next Thursday.
If you're around Sydney, might be a good place to go
Regards
Age

Dear All,

I am writing from Studio 22, a music show that is broadcast on Australian
television station (ABC) and I thought you would be interested to know that
we
will be having Hawkwind on next Thursday to play a live set in front of a
studio
audience. The tickets are free but there are limited places and we'd like to
have some Sydney based Hawkwind fans come along. There has been very little
publicity of this event so I was hoping to get in touch via the web with
some
Sydney based fan groups. Perhaps you could send this to the Hawkwind mailing
list for me...

All the best,

Michelle
Production Assistant
Studio 22

Visit the "Hawkeye on Hawkwind" website at:
http://www.conifersclose.freeserve.co.uk/index.html