a spy among us/Deep Purple without us

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Wed Feb 16 21:58:18 EST 2000

At 21:01 2.16.00 EST, you wrote:
>>>BLUE OYSTER CULT have a new compilation out through Columbia/Legacy called
>Don't Fear the Reaper: The Best Of Blue Oyster Cult. Meanwhile, the band has
>been working on new material for its next album while on tour. New BOC songs
>in the works include 'Eye Of The Hurricane' and 'Pocket'. The album is still
>in the early stages of production...<<
>(from hardradio.com....are they they're listers? this looks awfully
>familiar...
www.bocfanclub.com has all that info listed on it. It would be nice to
think that someone in the establishment(?) digs our grooves on here, but
its more likely a search o' the official sites. or something.

listen, learn, read on
Jason
PS: www.deep-purple.com has a feeature on the remasterd DP mkI recordings,
as well as a 2 cd set about the "Royal Albert Hall" return gig. Shades
of... was released 2/7/00.