HW: Hawkwind in New Zealand

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Thu Feb 17 05:04:46 EST 2000

In a message dated 2/16/00 10:41:32 PM, cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK writes:

<< >Now the REAL test of whether you think a band is
>worth it comes when you're looking at driving 5+ hours both way... ;-)

therefore the REAL test of whether you think a gig is worth it comes when
y'all pile into the vehicle for a 1500 mile round trip as did carl, ron
scott, chris bruce and i did , in my faithful (well, mostly) 1980 dodge st.
regis(160k) last summer to appear at Strange  Daze 99. i drove about 3/4 of
the way out and carl did the rest.

i asked my mechanic if he thought the car could make the trip again this
summer (Yo Mr Lascko!) and he just smiled. didnt say 'no', though.

"<>"