HW: Hawkwind in New Zealand

Bill Stewart Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Thu Feb 17 09:47:24 EST 2000

In a message dated 2/17/00 8:13:47 AM EST, jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK writes:

<< The furthest I went for a show was from London, England to Rotterdam,
 Holland to see Cardiacs.

 Mind you, so did about 20 of us, in seven or eight vehicles.
 -- >>
Me and Bev flew from NY to London, got 3 Hrs sleep and saw the Hawks at
Brixton that nite. 2 days later we took the train, ferry, and more trains to
see the hawks in Amsterdam. 5 shows in 8 days. Did manage to squeeze in the
Tower of London.

Rj and Karen did basically the same trip from Philly. They saw an extra hawk
show but no tower of London. Next time I will skip the Tower!

Bill