OFF: DarXtar, Bedouin and record labels; + PT news

DIGEST Stuart A Hamilton stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Thu Feb 17 11:59:20 EST 2000

Been doing it for ages.  I'm an ex Cabinet Office intranet designer.

And the King has indeed left the building:-)

On 17 Feb 00, at 0:08, Andy Gilham wrote:

> Everybody's a web designer these days, aren't they!  One of mine currently
> in development is www.gravelands.com (plug plug)...
>
> -- Andy
>
> mailto:Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com; http://www.andy.gilham.btinternet.co.uk

Blessings and peace from Zeitgeist - Reflections Of The Underground
E-zine, freezine and online Record Store http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com
PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK
"The way I keep in touch with the world is very gingerly, because the world touches too hard"  Don Van Vliet
alternate url: http://members.tripod.com/~zeitgeist_scot