HW: Hawkwind in New Zealand

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Thu Feb 17 13:14:56 EST 2000

 Then proceeded to
>drive the 3 miles on the cop-infested base to my barracks.  By the time I
>got to the parking lot, I totally forgot the last time I tried to walk I
>couldn't, but was able to when I got out of the car.  Another perfect
>mission.  I probably was 3-4 times over the legal limit.
>
>So don't tell me what I can and can't do.  That's my BEST story....There are
>many more almost as good.

There are tons of funny stories like that, but there are tons more tragic
ones too.  The problem is the ability to reason whether you can or not
is also clouded.  Statistics don't lie, alcohol is a huge factor in
fatal car crashes.  If you want numbers, I'm sure your local MADD office
can supply you with them, along with personal accounts of tragedies.

Look, all I'm saying is what does it hurt to use caution?  Make
arrangements before hand to get home by other means.

"I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random