OFF: Drunk Driving

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Thu Feb 17 14:09:22 EST 2000

Totally agree.  Though guilty as well of having driven under the influence, along
with stories to tell, the thought that I could have killed someone is
terrifying.    I used to brag about that sort of thing when I was in high school.
If someone is so hammered that they don't remember getting there, then anything is
possible if the circumstances are right (wrong), and it can happen to anybody no
matter how "hip" they are..  (sound like a mad mother, ey!)   On the other hand,
I've been so stoned that driving 15 mph in a 50 mph zone also presented it's own
set of hazards until I looked at the speedometer and realized how slow I was
going.:).