OFF: Drunk Driving

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Thu Feb 17 14:35:17 EST 2000

I have to say here, that being smart & letting someone like me (cab) drive ya home is
far safer & wayyyyy cheaper than going home in one of those cabs with the weird
toplight (light bar) . Policemen have a tendency to relieve you of driving privileges,
and using a cab to go to & from work DAILY is truly spendy, as well as the cost of a
DUI . Here in Boise, it's $3000.00 + loss of licence-on the first offense. Wrecking
ones transportation sux too.
Please, folx, use cabs or designated drivers. I'd REALLY prefer to be able to continue
talking with all of you!
Rock on!
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace