HW: Hawkwind in New Zealand

Stephan Spiegel spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET
Thu Feb 17 15:20:54 EST 2000

>As bad as it is for your lungs,

I smoke, and my lung feels great!

> the awful smell of clothes
> and furniture is really the most hideous thing about the habit.

I smoke outside the house.

> (Other than the early death.)  :)

Funny how all my family who doesn't smoke is dead, and my 90
year old grandma is still alive.  She smokes a pack a day.

> I know the smoker him/herself becomes oblivious to
> the smell

Can't stand the smell, and don't smell like one.

>(I worked in a chemical plant for awhile, and so I know how that
> works),

OH !  There ya go...a chemical plant.  I wanna work there!  Where's
my life insurance policy?

>but how a non-smoker can live around heavy smokers I can't imagine.

Who says they have to?  Move!

Freedom...what a concept!

HM