informal survey

Andrew Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Thu Feb 17 00:36:15 EST 2000

At 11:56 PM 2/17/2000 EST, Robert C. Mayo wrote:
>BOC (w/al & joe, who's fantasy is this, anyway...) covering BLOODROCK's
>'DOA'! vox: e. bloom.
>or--
>HAWKWIND (lem era, o'course) doing AMBOY DUKES' 'JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF
>YOUR MIND'
>well, duh....

Hawkwind covering BOC's The Great Sun Jester.

BOC covering Mr T. Experience's "T-Shirt Commercial"

TBS covering Needle gun.... oh, wait, we already got that.
"To dwell within Samsara, however, is to
 be subject to the works of those mighty
 among dreamers."

 - Mahasamatman, in Zelazny's "Lord of Light"

Andrew Apold