HW?: Hawkwindia

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Fri Feb 18 01:15:43 EST 2000

In a message dated 2/17/00 8:36:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
henderson.120 at OSU.EDU writes:

> Keith H. (FAA)
>
>  P.S.  I'm hoping to go to Heard Is. within the next five years or so, so I
>  could perhaps put in a claim for Hawkwindia if that happens.  :)

Sounds like a good idea, but since when did any number of Hawkfans ever agree
on anything, whether it be best Hawkwind album, Smoker's Rights or Drunk
Driving?? And then to suppose we could all co-exist on a tiny island...
...plus there's the problem of the hawkboy-hawkgirl ratio. :)

Chuck