Roadhawkfans (was hawkwind in new zealand)

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Fri Feb 18 03:03:44 EST 2000

I do this as well-daily!!! Driving cab with the benefit of a moderate CD
kollection (365 & growing) and a 12-disc changer in my cab, I do my best to
introduce my guests to new & wonderful tunes!!!!
Tonite's Menu was:
IQ : Subterrania
Jethro Tull: A little Light Music
Loreena McKennit" Book of Secrets
Solaris: Martian Chronicles
Ozric: Erpland
Camel: Rajaz (New & very highly recommended!!!!)
Hawkwind: California Brainstorm
Rush: Hold Your Fire
Legendary Pink Dots : Hallway of the Gods
Eloy: Ocean 2 (fantastic)
and last but not by any means least:
Jean-Luc Ponty: Storytelling

Interesting mix, huh?
ROck on!!
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace