OFF: Hawkwind in New Zealand way off?

Michael S. Habiby cableshoppe at GLOBAL2000.NET
Fri Feb 18 08:59:06 EST 2000

Ditto!

Plus when did this group suddenly become the PC Police??  Those who live in
grass houses should not stow thrones, or something like that.

Lets stick to the music!

Michael S. Habiby

Dan Witt intelligently commented:

hmmmm, did I just look at about 30 messages that have nothing to do with
hawkwind?

I know a lot a people like to "chat" on the list, and that's just fine.
Use the appropriate filter prefix, pretty please. One or two messages is
no big deal, but this many makes me want to drink and drive.

I know I didn't use "off" here, but I wanted to make sure the posters
see this message.