[off] audiobooks (was Re: Roadhawkfans (was hawkwind in new zealand))

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Fri Feb 18 10:40:01 EST 2000

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Andrew Apold wrote:

:Subject: Re: [off] audiobooks (was Re: Roadhawkfans (was hawkwind in new
           zealand))
:
:>(...and listening to roger zelazny read his amber chronicles just
:>rocked.
:
:Do you know where this is available?  I have been looking for this!
:
:I normally don't do audio books, but Zelazny is my favorite author...
:
:(if he did a version of Lord of Light, that would be must-have)...

Andrew,

They are available from sunset productions...I have the number at home,
I can send it to you.

Or you can get 'em online at amazon.com and other such places (search
for "zelazny audio")

If none of those pan out (if they are completely out of print), then
let me know, and I'll send you copies :)

Arin
Arin Komins                            akomins at midway.uchicago.edu
Web Systems Administrator
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #305A Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559