OFF: scientologists and 12 year old WRENs

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Feb 18 11:10:58 EST 2000

Sen. Volstead writes:

> M Holmes wrote:
>
> > Sen. Volstead writes:
> >
> > [Hawkwindia...]
> >
> > > How about doing it Scientology-style and getting a giant cruise ship, or
> > > possibly an oil rig?
> >
> > So would the crew be twelve year old girls dressed is sailor uniforms?
> >
> > Mike "For some reason Scientologists don't use that in advertising" Holmes
>
> I didn't know that! ...sort of a "Sailor Moon" thing.

Except that they were also Hubbard's personal maidservants.

> The Sea-Org doesn't
> still exist, does it?

No, I don't think so. It was an answer to Hubbard being banned from many
countries as a result of "auditing" tapes being used to blackmail folks
in positions of power.

FoFP

ObBook: "Bare Faced Messiah". It's a really great laugh and I guarantee
         your mind will boggle at some of the shit that Hubbard pulled.