OFF: scientologists and 12 year old WRENs

Sen. Volstead antisol at SOFTHOME.NET
Fri Feb 18 13:37:45 EST 2000

M Holmes wrote:

> Sen. Volstead writes:
>
> > M Holmes wrote:
> >
> > > Sen. Volstead writes:
> > >
> > > [Hawkwindia...]

> > > So would the crew be twelve year old girls dressed is sailor uniforms?
> > >
> > > Mike "For some reason Scientologists don't use that in advertising" Holmes
> >
> > I didn't know that! ...sort of a "Sailor Moon" thing.
>
> Except that they were also Hubbard's personal maidservants.

Oh, so they vacuumed his floors and stuff. They must've got a pretty decent salary
too.

> > The Sea-Org doesn't
> > still exist, does it?
>
> No, I don't think so. It was an answer to Hubbard being banned from many
> countries as a result of "auditing" tapes being used to blackmail folks
> in positions of power.
>
> FoFP
>
> ObBook: "Bare Faced Messiah". It's a really great laugh and I guarantee
>          your mind will boggle at some of the shit that Hubbard pulled.

-You can download the entire book, with pictures at
http://www.primenet.com/~lippard/bfm/bfmconte.htm

There's a great photo of Hubbard connecting an "E-meter" (ie. a glorified toy lie
detector) to a tomato! (He claimed plants feel pain when they're injured)