HW: Hawkwind in New Zealand

Sprawl sprawl at STARPOWER.NET
Fri Feb 18 14:43:38 EST 2000

I get your point, tho' that is not what I meant.  I was referring to the US
mob's
tendancy to jump on band wagons, exercising liberties vehemently, not
because
of any need or desire, but just because they CAN.

I don't have much to say about the Left an Right...  I just keep hoping they
will
go far enough right or left that they just drop off the edge!

=)

RJ