OFF: smoking etc.

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Fri Feb 18 16:45:55 EST 2000

On Fri, Feb 18, 2000 at 03:37:51PM -0500, flossbac wrote:
> If heroin or cocaine were available at every corner gas station,
> just like cigarettes, we would have just as large a problem with those drugs
> as with smoking.

Strictly in terms of health, are these as nasty as tobacco?  Or
are the risks more related to their illegality and the resulting
market distortions, than intrinsic to the substances themselves?

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
to me, Charlie Brown represented the courage to be sincere in the face of
ridicule. he was NOT a loser.
thank you, Mr. Schulz.
        - Robert C. Mayo