HW: Ridicule

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sat Feb 19 08:02:49 EST 2000

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Stephan Spiegel
  To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
  Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2000 10:08 PM
  Subject: HW: Ridicule

  Is everyone's copy of Ridicule turning from silver to gold?
  I checked out mine the other day and it looks like it's
  getting darker and darker.  Hope it doesn't someday
  refuse to play....

  Mine is ok - gold on the back but still silver on the playing surface.

  I'll be adding a new CD to the Hawkwind Discography, soon....
  Pendragon's "The World".
  I finally tracked down a copy with the Hawkwind Warrior Art
  on the CD, but the Music is Pendragon on the CD.
  Pretty cool.

  I've got one like that but it took a lot of hunting for and there are some people out there still desperate seeking a copy!!   I once asked around in case the alternate version existed (i.e. A Pendragon's "The World" CD that played Hawkwind's "Warrior") but no-one responded so there probably isn't.

  jill