informal survey BLOODROCK LSDOA

Sprawl sprawl at STARPOWER.NET
Sat Feb 19 10:09:46 EST 2000

>In a message dated 2/18/00 2:10:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>sprawl at STARPOWER.NET writes:
>
><< Ever hear the version of DOA with the narrative?  Johnny was good
> boy...personable...athletic..
>
> RJ
>  >>
>nope! is this an 'un-edited lp version' or somesuch? tell me more!
>rmayo

I have no idea where it comes from.  A friend made me a freakout tape and it
is there.

Track list:

LSDOA - Bloodrock
The song, with a narrative dubbed over that reminds one of the anti-drug,
anti drinking
movies that they used to show in school.
LSD - Battle for the mind
Miserlou - Challengers
Candy and a currant bun - pinkfloyd
Heartbeat Pigmeat - P. Floyd
Scream thy last scream - syd barrett
Some stuff by Faust.
And some Casey Kasem outtakes where he loses it on tape...

I am going to make an mp3 of the lsdoa.  If you are interested, email me,
and I will let
you know when and where I post it.

RJ