Inner City Unit Cassettes

trevor thoms judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 22 08:09:35 EST 2000

I wonder if anyone still hasn't got the new Judgement Recs tape list.
They are all made by Judge Trev himself (me), and represent excellent value
for money.

Here it is:

Pass-Out                  ICU
Punkadelic                ICU
The Maximum effect        ICU
Maiden Voyage             Iron Maiden (featuring me, circa 1970)
Now You Know The Score    ICU  (without Nik)

all at £3.99 +p&p (on chrome cassette)

Now You Know The Score  C.D.  ICU  £9.99 + p&p

Cheques/P.O.s/hidden cash to:
T Thoms, 48 Barbauld Rd, London, N16 OST.
p&p add:       U.K. 50p - Europe £1 - U.S.A. £1.20 - rest of world  £2
per extra item   10p          30p          60p                   70p
  respectively
                     or equivalent currency

All buyers will be informed of future I.C.U. activity.

How's that for cottage industry.

Love, Judge Trev