NYCSPACEROCK: Rampant Robots hit the Streets! BORN to GO live at ACME Underground on Sunday 2/27/2K 8pmNYS

Power, Marc (ETS - Equity Development Support) MPower at EXCHANGE.ML.COM
Tue Feb 22 16:14:36 EST 2000

Hiya,
plz forward this to all interested parties and
come along you own good self whydontcha?

You, your Clone and Android Replica are most cordially invited
to BORN to GO's first mindbending SpaceRock event of the new Millennium
featuring: *ALL NEW UNPERFORMED MATERIAL! *
Follow these Rules...

The NY/NJ Stomping Sci-Fi Robot Boys intend to execute a devastating
and debilitating first-strike SONIC ATTACK upon your unsuspecting eardrums.

Come, you and your doppelganger shall join us, especially if your Android
replica is playing up again, perhaps you may decide bring along a clone or
two:
 Acme Under Ground
9 Great Jones, NYC, Noo Yaawk, 10012
(212) 420-4755
8PM Sharp!
It's no Joke! Cute, sparkly ROBOTs could die if you are LATE!

Metal, not Organic limbs should be employed wherever possible.

Here's what the critics had to say:

"Their spacecraft reminds me of a large and erect phallus", Sigmund Freud.
"BORN to GO? They've been ripping me off for years!", Isaac Asimov, Philip
K. Dick,

Dave Brock & Bob Calvert
"I am going to meet them backstage.", Eccentrica Galumbits
"They didn't ask me to appear on their new CD, I hope it drops into a Black
Hole", Stephen Hawking
"Which one's BORN?", Roger Waters
"Do not panic.", Stacia
"I rather like the one about the bat", His divine majesty, Emperor Hirohito

Space is the place!

Marc
www.borntogo.com/btg.html