OFF: Dark Star & High Rise

colm mcwilliams colum26 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 22 16:32:54 EST 2000

where can you get any info on high-rise, Nanjo Asahito
etc. Especially if they have any stuff out on cd. If
they sound anything like spacemen 3 then i am
deffinatly interested. I think darkside are a bit over
rated, levitation the previous incarnation where a
millions times better but maybe that was because a
certain terry bickers was in that band?

cheers

colm