HW: Re: Hawkwind 2000

Fri Feb 25 19:23:15 EST 2000

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Kevin Sommers wrote:

> Please, please, please keep Harvey.
>
> Pretty please?

        Good lords yes. Look, we have live analogue swoosh! The band can
_jam_! To go back to `dead' programmed sets would be awful now. Especially
since the relationship between Harvey and Dave is clearly so good. My
2pworth, anyhow. Yours,
                        Jon

--
        |       Jonathan Jarrett             11 Manhattan Drive,   |