Re-Hawkwind- Farflung-Belief Module

Mon Feb 28 01:46:46 EST 2000

Hi Y'all,

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, jon jarrett wrote:

        So, on the whole, I'd say get the fourth album, _The Belief
Module_ which is absolutely brilliant and for me sets the current
frontiers of space-rock. It's on Bad Acid and is completely essential. I
think there's another one on the way out but  I know nothing about it
yet. Hope this helps, yours,
                             Jon
----
It's a great album for sure, but the Bad Acid label and magazine
suddenly disapppeared off the face of the planet a month or two ago, the
Farflung album is out of stock at the distributors, Plastic Head, and my
advice is, of you see any place with a copy in stock, grab it as there's
little likelihood right now of a repress. Impending rarity warning No
1!!!
Oh, and to an earlier caller, I heard from Pseudo Sun that they are
doing 3 concerts with Nik Turner in Sweden in early March so that's
where Nik's going to be.
Speaking of Scandinavia, the Dark Sun live album of Hawkwind cover
versions is slightly delayed but should be out real soon - as ever, CD
Services Mail Order will have it as soon as it's around.
Andy G. (Dead Earnest)
www.andygee.dial.pipex.com/cds.htm