HW: Gig sources for Stonehenge (This is Hawkwind, Do Not Panic)?

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Feb 28 05:27:30 EST 2000

Paul Mather writes:

> I just got a copy---at long last---of _Stonehenge (This is Hawkwind, Do
> Not Panic)_ on CD (my Flicknife vinyl currently resides in the UK), and
> I was wondering if anyone knew from which gig(s) the songs were taken?
> According to the liner notes, the material was recorded in 1980 and 1984
> (the latter being the tracks from the 12", I suspect).  Also, who is
> playing on which tracks (is Ginger drumming on everything up to the 12"
> tracks?)?

Stonehenge (This Is Hawkwind/Do Not Panic) (Flicknife 1984 LP & EP)
----------

TRACK                   DATE            TOWN, VENUE

Psy Power               18.12.80        London Lewisham Odeon
Levitation              18.12.80        London Lewisham Odeon
Circles                 18.12.80        London Lewisham Odeon
Space Chase             18.12.80        London Lewisham Odeon
Death Trap              18.12.80        London Lewisham Odeon
Angels Of Death         18.12.80        London Lewisham Odeon
Shot Down In The Night  18.12.80        London Lewisham Odeon
Stonehenge Decoded      21.06.84        Stonehenge Festival
Watching The Grass Grow 21.06.84        Stonehenge Festival