NIK: Mexico, LA, Sweden

Mon Feb 28 12:09:10 EST 2000

(a) Dunno, and I just checked Five Fifteen's website and they reckon it's
them!
(b) No, and I forgot to ask!
(c) The HW cuts from the Greasy Truckers album are already on the remastered
Space Ritual.  No idea if there's any more tracks (well there's Silver
Machine, of course)

-- Andy

mailto:Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com; http://www.andy.gilham.btinternet.co.uk