[OT] Gong & Tim Blake

Denis Regenbrecht denis at D-RIDER.DE
Tue Feb 29 08:48:31 EST 2000

Hi,

M Holmes wrote:

>Could be good for us Blake fans. Crystal Island is sposed to be coming
>out Real Soon Now (tm) too.

The "Crystal Island" album will be renamed into "Tide Of The Century".

>Does anyone know if there's a Blake track on the forthcoming 25th
>Birthday CD?

I asked Jonny of planetgong.co.uk and he wrote:

"I don't know if the Tim recordings are good enough to be go on Birthday
Part Too,
or if he wants them to. Someone else is organising the release."

So we can only hope.

>Also: what's Global's relationship to Gong/GAS?

Despite the fact that they released their album on the Gliss label (which
is a part of GAS) I don't know of any further relationship.

cu

                 D+R