HW: Equipment (was Re: HW:Theremin)

Denis Regenbrecht denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-MUENCHEN.DE
Sun Jan 2 12:15:06 EST 2000

I've once compiled a (very short) list with the equipment Dave & Alan
used in the 90's. I'm not sure, but I think I have the information
from some interviews, perhaps the cyberspace ones on hawkwind.com.

Dave:
Korg M1, Korg 01/W, Korg DSS Sampler, Roland JX, Casio Sampler (I don't
know which one)

Alan:
Korg AX300B FX-Processor, Korg Wavestation, Roland Jupiter 6

The following information about Dead Fred's stuff comes directly from
Steve Pond (thanx Steve):
> Fred always used a Wurlitzer Piano & a Hammond B1 organ with Leslie
> cabinet, he had a Synthi AKS (A VCS3 in a suitcase) and sometimes a
> Roland RS-09 organ/strings.. all put through a H/H echo chamber with
> sliding head & there you have it..

Does someone know what gear Harvey used/uses?

greetings from outer space

                D+R

--
"Nothing is true - everything is permissible"

                                        Hassan I Sabbah

www.d-rider.de