HW: CDs spotted locally

Tue Jan 4 19:34:11 EST 2000

        Dear All,
                  spotted in my local 2nd-hand shop, whilst buying Pink
Fairies self-titled and Man's _Maximum Darkness_ on vinyl, the following
in the CD racks, which I believe person or persons various were after at one
point or another: Castle Masters Collection (really this time, Jill), and
_Glastonbury 1990_ (was it Bernhard having trouble finding this?) Anyway,
if anyone would like me to pick these up for them mail me and we can
arrange it. Yours,
                   Jon