HW: Hawkwind in New Zealand

flossbac flossbac at NLCI.COM
Wed Jan 5 19:40:13 EST 2000

Oh those lucky souls in LA who might get to see the Hawks!  And with Harvey and Simon House no less!!! So, Kris, what are the chances of a US tour coming through the Chicago area sometime this year?
John Majka

  We have now booked tickets for New Zealand tour!
  It looks confirmed, but until we are in the country, who knows.
  Some of the dates are up on Welcome to the Future site. When they are all confirmed I will put them on Mission Control.
  First gig in NZ is 29th Jan.
  Possibility of gig in LA on the way back around March 6th.
  Simon House, Harvey Bainbridge and Steve Taylor from Cleveland will be guesting with us.

  Kris