HW: Another cover

Stephan Spiegel spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET
Wed Jan 12 03:32:39 EST 2000

>P.P.S.  These guys are from Tulsa, OK.  I'd never heard of them before
>today.  Stephan...this is your territory....ever heard of 'em?

No sir.  Tulsa is 4 hours away.  OKC is 2.5 hours from here.  I'm in the
middle of no where.  I will try to check them out and find out more.

A band called Nubula Trip contacted me recently.  I checked out some
tunes they have on their web site, and they sound pretty good after just
one quick listen.  Watch for them on the "More Space Music" page on
Hawkman Music

SS