HW : Jewel Cases

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Wed Jan 12 09:04:50 EST 2000

>Hiya, ya'll folks `n neighbors!
>
>    I found a place that sells those good jewel cases
>with the 2 long vertical bars on the door.  The ones that
>protect the booklet better than the 2 nubs that dig into it.

I can't imagine why anyone would want jewel cases.  Mine go in
the garbage can as soon as I get the wrapper off and put the
CD and booklet (and back) into one of my vinyl holders...

About the only one I kept was the Nik Turner 'Past or Future'
because you needed it's funky front to see the changing image
on the cover.

"I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random