HW : Jewel Cases

Stephan Spiegel spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET
Wed Jan 12 10:07:38 EST 2000

From: Andrew A. Apold <mordru at FLITE.NET>

>I can't imagine why anyone would want jewel cases.  Mine go in
>the garbage can as soon as I get the wrapper off and put the
>CD and booklet (and back) into one of my vinyl holders...

Reasons FOR Jewel Cases:

1)  Easy to handle - Don't have to open a 50 pound book.
2)  Door opens fast - CD retrieval is fast.
3)  Drop a CD, and yeah, it will probably break - But Art work is never
damaged.
4)  Drop your 50 pound book, and that might make you cry
5)  Harder for a thief to steal, with all those loose, slippery Jewel cases.
6)  Easier to keep in Chronological or Alphabetical order, when adding new
CD's to
      collection.
7)  They remind me more of the Albums I once had.   :)))

Reason for not having them -- Fire!  Those babies will burn like the dickens
! !
I'll take my chance !!

Hawkman