tree

Kevin Sommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Wed Jan 12 23:48:02 EST 2000

The JPEGs of the front and back covers of "Hawkwind - On The Edge Of A
Millennium" are available for download.  There are links on my home page
(http://members.home.net/novadrive/), or directly from here:
http://www.members.tripod.com/NovaDrive/HW99front.jpg and
http://www.members.tripod.com/NovaDrive/HW99back.jpg .  They are just over
500KB each.  I tried zipping them, but the file size reduction was minimal,
so I just left them as is.  If anyone wants a better quality (i.e., larger
file) JPEG, e-mail me privately and let me know how big of a file you want.

Kevin Sommers

primiti too taa, nnz kkr muu