BRAIN: tBS Website Address

John A. Swartz jswartz at MITRE.ORG
Thu Jan 13 09:04:57 EST 2000

> >    Unless something has changed, The Official Brain Surgeons Website was down
> >for reconstruction.
>
> The one that Tania Ruiz put up a long while ago now lost its home and
> is looking for a new one. John Swartz has a tBS site, though ...
> doesn't he?

Yep, and as someone posted, the URL is:

http://members.aol.com/tbspostop

I always considered my site sort of second fiddle to Tania's (which was
dubbed, most rightfully so, as the Official Site) - which was sort of
reflected in my site's name "The Post-Op" (a post-op is where you go
after the surgeon operates on you, so my site was where you went after
going to the official site -- thinking back on that later, the analogy
probably wasn't always clear to people...).  Hopefully Tania's site will
be back someday (she did tell me at one point that she still has all the files).

The most significant changes to the Post-Op in recent months is the
addition of news on "Piece of Work" - there's one or 2 reviews up now
(with another one coming soon that Deb posted on AOL), and also I have
removed the RealAudio files and replaced them with 4 MP3 samples of
tunes from PoW (each sample runs about a minute in length).  I'm hoping
to get some more space on AOL in the future to put MP3 samples of songs
from previous albums again (of course, finding time to do all of this
would help too...).

John

PS:  First snow in Boston in over 300 days - and everyone forgot how to
drive in the stuff...