HW: $tarry $tarry Night

Stephan Spiegel spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET
Thu Jan 13 11:55:14 EST 2000

I'm the guilty one for running up the price.
But I've got this sickness for getting anything
that has Hawkwind written on it.  (You can
write Hawkwind on the side of a beer can, and
I'll buy it from you).  All I mean't to do, was just
bump up the price a little.  But I kept getting
these messages "Someone Has Outbid You"
...and my eyes started to get red....my blood
pressure began to rise...."How dare someone
outbid me ! !"  Then I smacked myself after 45
bucks and said "Get hold of yourself - Boy"
Let him have it.  You can get it on the web, and
Dave ain't in it !  It ain't HW W/O Dave.

I agree with Kevin....  ($) (!) ($)  I could be retired
by now....   :)))

Hawkman