HW: Hawkwind at Strange Daze 98 MPEG audio

Kevin Sommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Thu Jan 13 15:36:36 EST 2000

As I've mentioned to others, I think this may be a copy of my recording
(which I've shared, and Jim does have a copy), only because it has my
"titles" for the tune-up ("Intro") and opening jam ("Control").  I haven't
heard this, but it's mine if during "Intro" you can hear Bob Lennon's son
saying "Kevin.......Kevin..." as he was near my microphone.
Now, when I say "mine" I'm being very loose; I don't mean to imply
copyright, ownership, or anything of the sort.  I will say, somewhat
proudly, that for an audience recording, it sounds damn good.  If it's
"mine."

Kevin Sommers

primiti too taa, nnz kkr muu

< http://members.home.net/novadrive/>