Glastonbury vote now!

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Jan 13 15:51:54 EST 2000

On Glasters...

>>as of my vote 1405 pm, they've got 32
>
>Its 35 now, and I've told some friends!

37...still climbing.

OK, who's the wise guy who wrote in Alien Planetscapes?!  Don't you know
they have a date in Connecticut just three or four days later?  Silly idea!

On the subject of summer festivals, has anyone noticed the announcement on
Jim Lascko's www.strange-trips.com page?  I'm not exactly sure what it all
means, but apparently two weekends' activities are merged together.  The
Strange Daze music aspect and then some 'Freedom Festival' sponsored by
NORML.  Makes no difference to me, really, esp. if more folks are brought in
to hear the bands that wouldn't normly have come otherwise.  But I hope
Jerry and I don't get kicked out of our prime real estate under the tent!  :)

Well, whatever, the indication seems to be that Jim's at least planning to
have it back at the Ledges again this year.  I'm happy about that
personally, although *I* haven't had any trouble with campsite assignments,
police harrassment, etc.  But I wonder if we could somehow get them to
divert that stupid road in front of the stage and plant some frickin' grass
there.

Well anyway, I hope things turn out well for Jim this year, and he doesn't
end up having bands stiff him again.

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  Is the Conn. thing June 30-July 1, or July 1-2?  I've seen it listed
both ways.